- Best costume will win $100 gift card
- Best Mermaid costume will win $100 gift card
- For Killer Shrimp Marina del Rey and Hermosa Beach:
- On Friday, bring in any Killer Shrimp receipt form October 2016, like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram and get a free slice of our famous Sweet Potato Pecan Pie.
- For Killer Cafe:
- On Friday, bring in any Killer Cafe receipt from October 2016, like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram and get a free dessert.
- 6pm: Rams vs. Broncos, we’re offering our happy hour menu during the duration of the game
- 7pm: Eddie Palmieri Salsa Orchestra at Burton Chace Park
- 6pm: Rams vs. Broncos, we’re offering our happy hour menu during the duration of the game at The Mermaid
- 7:30pm: The movie Top Gun is playing on the beach
- 11am to 2pm: Last Killer Rides show of the year, come enjoy some free Tail O’ the Pup hot dogs and check out some killer cars
- 4:30pm: Mustache Harbor is playing on the beach
- We’re LA Rams fans here in Killer Shrimp land and the first pre-season game starts at 5pm PST on Saturday. We’ll be offering our happy hour menu throughout the duration of the game. What a killer deal!
- Ra Ra Riot is performing at 7pm at Burton Chace Park in Marina del Rey. Stop by before hand for happy hour or after for drinks
- Hermosa Beach is playing Endless Summer at 7:30pm on the beach, swing by for dinner before at Killer Shrimp Hermosa Beach or for drinks after at The Mermaid
- We’re hosting our 2nd Annual Killer Rides Summer Cruise from 11am to 2pm. We have 25 cars going from Killer Shrimp Marina del Rey to The Mermaid in Hermosa. Cruise by The Mermaid to check out some seriously nice cars. All proceeds benefit our friends at Life Rolls On charity.
- Venice is performing at the Hermosa Beach pier at 4:30pm on Sunday. Come over for dinner after the show!
- For starters, today is National Oyster Day! All guests who check into any of our locations via Facebook or tag us on Instagram with a photo of our oysters and the #KillerOysters will only be charged $1 per oyster instead of our regular price! Killer deal isn’t it?
- On Saturday, August 6th, Burton Chase Park is doing a screening of The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge out of Water at 8pm. Make sure to bring the kids over for an early dinner at either Killer Shrimp or Killer Cafe!
- Also on Saturday, there will be a showing of Raiders of the Lost Ark at 7:30pm south of the Pier in Hermosa Beach. Swing by for an early dinner at Killer Shrimp or drinks after at The Mermaid!
- Hermosa Beach is also kicking off their Annual Summer Concert Series on the beach on Sunday, August 7th. Brett Dennen will be performing at 4:30pm, so come by for Sunday Funday at Killer Shrimp or The Mermaid!
- 6-8 Mint Leaves
- 2 oz. White Rum
- .75 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 oz. Lime Juice
- Muddle, Toss & Strain
- Rocks Glass – Mint Sprig
- Today (7.11) is National Mojito Day, we’re running a special promotion via our social pages. Tag us @KillerShrimp on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with a photo of our Mojito and #KSMojito and get 10% off your total bill. Don’t forget to show your server the post to get the discount!
- Tomorrow (7.12) is National Pecan Pie Day, we’ll be running a special promotion with our famous sweet potato pecan pie via our social pages. Tag us @KillerShrimp on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with a photo of our amazing sweet potato pecan pie and #sweetpotatopecanpie and get 10% off your total bill. Don’t forget to show your server the post to get the discount!
Happy National Mai Tai Day! Our killer mixologist, Marcos Tello, created a super cool Mai Tai for our Killer Shrimp restaurants and our Killer Cafe. Check out our recipe below.
We’re also running a killer social media campaign for today only (6.30.16)! Guests who check-in on Facebook with a photo of our Killer Mai Tai and #KillerMaiTai gets 10% off their bill! This also applies to guests who instagram #KillerShrimp and #KillerMaiTai with a photo of our tasty Mai Tai. Our friends on twitter can also partake in the fun by tagging @killershrimpmdr and #KillerMaiTai
Killer Mai Tai Recipe
Plantation Pineapple Rum
May 10, 2016
Killer Shrimp Marina del Rey is proud to present the 5th Annual Killer Rides Car Show this summer season starting Sunday May 29 from 11AM-2PM. Join us for music, food and fun for the whole family! Free to show and attend!
Register to show your vehicle using the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310.578.2293.
What: flaunt your Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Classic Cars, Exotic Cars and Motorcycles for a chance to win awards, trophies and prizes; bring the the family to cruise through our huge waterfront show; enjoy music and complimentary hot dogs catered by the iconic Tail O’ The Pup.
When: May 29 – June 26 – July 31 – Aug 28 2016
Where: Killer Shrimp: 4211 Admiralty Way Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Why: win a $100 Killer Shrimp Gift Card and Trophy for “Best of Show”, a $50 Gift Card and Trophy for “Best Muscle Car” and a $50 Gift Card and Trophy for “Best Motorcycle”.
Be sure to join us for the final #KillerRides show of the season where the four Best of Show Winners come back to compete for a very killer Grand Champion Prize!
VEHICLE REGISTRATION FORM
Killer Shrimp Presents The 2nd Annual Life Rolls On Poker Tournament
Saturday April 9 ~ 5:30 pm Killer Shrimp | 4211 Admiralty Way | Marina del Rey CA 90292This is a fun, light-hearted poker tournament open to the public… with a 30 minute lesson prior to the tourney! Whether you’re a novice or practically a poker pro, come out to support this incredible cause. And if poker just isn’t your game, we still insist that you join us in the Casino Lounge with a DJ, raffle, hors d’oeuvres and cocktails. We promise a killer night for all! 5:30 pm Casino Lounge Opens Prizes for top three chip holders 6:00 pm Poker Lessons by West LA Poker Too awesome for a lesson?! Relax with a cocktail. 6:30 pm Poker Tournament Begins Prizes for final nine players ($50 re-buy) About Life Rolls On Founded by world champion quadriplegic surfer Jesse Billauer, Life Rolls On is dedicated to improving the quality of life for young people affected by spinal cord injury. Believing that adaptive surfing and skating could inspire infinite possibilities beyond paralysis, Life Rolls On began as a splash into the unknown on September 11, 2001; achieved 501c3 nonprofit status in 2002; and now touches the lives of hundreds of thousands. For more information, please visit LifeRollsOn.org
Join Us Now through March 15, 2016
Taste our special menu of shrimp recipes from our secret kitchen now through March 15, 2016. Only at Killer Shrimp Marina Del Rey.
(Click on the Menu to Enlarge)
Killer Shrimp Yacht Giveaway!
ENTER NOW for a Chance to Win a $2,500 Dinner for (4) and Marina del Rey Sunset Cruise on the Killer Shrimp Yacht!
Killer Shrimp Marina del Rey now offers exclusive charters on it’s private Killer Shrimp Yacht. To celebrate this announcement, we will be awarding a $2,500 private dinner for (4) including a 3 hour sunset cruise through the harbor from (5PM-8PM) to one lucky winner!
Enter today and you could be the winner to enjoy dinner with (4) friends on a 60 foot Fairline Squadron Yacht, featuring (3) estate rooms, (2) bathrooms, (2) decks, flybridge cocktail lounge, outdoor dining, underwater lights, direct tv, iPod hookup, stereo throughout. Dinner will include a Seafood tower, salad or soup, main course, dessert and complimentary Beverages.
Join Us to Support our Veterans at Killer Cafe
The Killer Shrimp Migration Continues to Hermosa BeachMARINA DEL REY, CA – Killer Shrimp Restaurants, Marina del Rey’s favorite waterfront eatery, has announced the opening of its 3rd location set to open on August 8th at 19 Pier Avenue in Hermosa Beach, California. Killer Shrimp, known worldwide for its highly guarded Killer Shrimp secret family recipe, will replace the Cantina Real restaurant on the legendary Hermosa Beach Strand; setting a new growth milestone as the Killer Shrimp brand continues to build its market presence in Southern California.
“We couldn’t be more excited to bring our Killer Shrimp family restaurant to the local Hermosa Beach community,” said Kevin Michaels, Owner of Killer Shrimp. “I have grown up spending so much of my life down here, surfing, dining, spending time and creating memories with friends and family. It’s an honor to open Killer Shrimp Hermosa Beach at such an amazing location, right at the end of Pier Ave with an unobstructed view of The Strand and the gorgeous Pacific Ocean. We feel Killer Shrimp is the ideal restaurant for locals and visitors to bring the whole family out to and experience our signature dishes, drinks, desserts, and atmosphere without the bill coming to a distasteful amount.”
Killer Shrimp brings a truly unique and exciting alternative to Hermosa Beach with an over 25-year history of success serving its signature recipe in the greater Los Angeles area. Killer Shrimp’s family values go way back, creator Lee Michaels (Kevin’s dad) first made the famous dish at home when the kids were young. In the years since, father and son have placed top priority on three things: preserving the quality of the original secret recipe, delivering over-the-top customer service and keeping prices affordable.
The signature Killer Shrimp recipe is a family guarded secret that has never left the Michael’s hands, something truly unique which sets the brand apart from other culinary establishments in the industry. Killer Shrimp has a secret spice room that only one person who makes the spice packages and the owners have access to. Kevin and his father are the only people who know the secret recipe and they have worked very hard to keep it that way. All of the dry spices are packed for each individual order in the secret spice room and then combined with the finest natural ingredients to simmer for 10 hours, which creates our famous spicy sauce. Every single order of Killer Shrimp is made fresh, when your order is placed, the fresh shrimp are added to the sauce and cooked quickly. Your order is rushed to your table piping hot and served with a large bowl of sliced French bread for dipping. The menu inspires food addicts with traditional family comfort food recipes as well as focusing on local seafood and seasonal dishes from fresh oysters, mouth watering surf n turf, steak, salad, soup, and the desserts are nothing short of the ultimate guilty pleasure; with our sweet-tooth superstar being the Killer Shrimp Sweet Potato Pecan Pie served with decadent Chantilly Cream.
The Hermosa Beach location features the signature Killer Shrimp rock ’n’ roll inspired decor with sophisticated dark black wood floors, contemporary grey walls, drama influencing hanging lights above each table, black and white modern and retro photos adorning the interior walls, a social outdoor patio with a retractable awning located directly on Pier Plaza and the edge of The Strand providing unobstructed views of the pier and the ocean, and also features the only private parking lot on Pier Avenue and The Strand.
About Killer Shrimp:
Creators of the World Famous Killer Shrimp Secret Family Recipe – The Killer Shrimp brand has an over 25-year history of success serving its signature Killer Shrimp secret family recipe. Loyal customers have lined up, night after night to enjoy fresh shrimp cooked to order in the Killer Shrimp luxurious spicy sauce and fresh cut French bread for dunking. Expanded offerings include, mouth-watering fresh seafood, steaks, salads, soups, desserts, signature cocktails, and a slew of amazing appetizers, all of which are prepared with an irresistible combination of flavors and spices. The wait-staff, known for their edgy style, tattoos and stellar service, remind loyal fans that the Killer Shrimp experience is truly irresistible for lunch, dinner and daily happy hours. The Company operates 5 full-service, casual dining restaurants in Marina del Rey, Santa Barbara and Hermosa Beach under the Killer Shrimp mark; Killer Cafe in Marina del Rey and The Mermaid in Hermosa Beach. For more information please visit: www.KillerShrimp.com
Killer Shrimp Opening Date:
August 8th, 2014
19 Pier Ave
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
Hours of Operation:
11:30AM – 10PM, Sunday – Thursday
11:30AM – Midnight, Friday & Saturday
4PM – 6PM
- Killer Shrimp is located at the edge of the beautiful Hermosa Beach Strand and Pier Ave.
- Killer Shrimp features the only private parking lot located right on The Strand and Pier Ave. for its guests.
- Signature Killer Shrimp decor with sophisticated dark black wood floors, contemporary grey walls, drama influencing hanging lights above each table, black and white modern and retro photos adorning the interior walls
- Accommodates 100 guests in the expansive dining room
- Outdoor Patio accommodates 34 guests and features 25ft of seating area with a retractable awning located directly on Pier Plaza and The Strand providing unobstructed views of the pier and the ocean.
- Specialty cocktail program created by our renowned house mixologist Marcos Tello, using the freshest juices, herbs, ingredients and spirits.
- Sensitive to the economic pinch on the wallet, throwback original-priced specials like “Original Monday” offers the Original Killer Shrimp dish for $9.95 (every Monday) to mark Killer Shrimp’s heart for its loyal fan’s addictions.
- In signature Killer Shrimp fashion; we will also be hosting Happy Hour from 4PM – 6PM.